Collection of data
You can generally use our online presentation without disclosing your personal data. By accessing our website, data is stored on our servers for backup purposes, such as the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the websites you visit on our site and your IP address. This data would possibly allow identification, but no personal exploitation takes place in this respect. They can be evaluated for statistical purposes, but the individual user remains anonymous. Where data is passed on to external service providers, we have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that data protection regulations are met.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us of your own accord, e.g. as part of registration, by filling in forms or sending e-mails, as part of ordering products or services, making enquiries or requesting products or services. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties in any form by us or our agents unless we have your consent or a government order to do so and will remain with our company and our provider.
If you send us personal data by e-mail – thus away from this website – we cannot guarantee secure transmission and protection of your data. We recommend that you never send confidential data unencrypted by e-mail.
According to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (lawfulness of processing), the legal basis is that you give us consent to process the data you have entered.
You can revoke this consent at any time – an informal e-mail is sufficient, you will find our contact details in the imprint.
For the simple use of our Internet presence, we only collect and use the data that your Internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as:
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- the URL (website)
- referrer URL (the website that referred to our website)
- host name and full IP address of the accessing computer
- date and time of access
- volume of data accessed and file types.
However, it is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. The data will also not be evaluated for statistical purposes.
We will only use the personal data collected from you to provide you with the requested products or services, or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, unless there are legal obligations to the contrary.
Right of access and rectification
You have the right to check and rectify any personal data we hold about you if you believe it is out of date or inaccurate. To do so, simply send an e-mail to the data protection officer of Melectric-Engineering UG (address and e-mail address at the bottom of this page).
TLS encryption with https
We use https to transmit data in a tap-proof manner on the internet (data protection through technology design Article 25 paragraph 1 DSGVO). By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission on the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data. You can recognise the use of this data transmission protection by the small lock symbol at the top left of the browser and the use of the https scheme (instead of http) as part of our internet address.
Right of revocation
You are entitled to revoke your consent to the use of personal data at any time with effect for the future. To do so, simply send an e-mail to the data protection officer of Melectric-Engineering UG named below.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. This includes the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients of the data, the planned storage period, the origin of their data, as well as the existence of automated decision-making (profiling);
– pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to delete your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to restrict the processing of your personal data if you: dispute the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of your data; we no longer need your data but you need it to enforce legal claims; you have objected to the processing as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds override yours
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke any consent given to us at any time. For this purpose, a corresponding e-mail message to us is sufficient. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation;
– object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. If your objection is directed against direct marketing, we will implement this without delay. If the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest of Melectric-Engineering UG or a third party and your objection is based on your particular situation, we will comply with it unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or we need your data to enforce legal claims.
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. If you believe that we have not sufficiently complied with your rights and our obligations under the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority. The authority responsible for us is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision in Ansbach, www.lda.bayern.de
Storage of data
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, unless there are legal obligations to the contrary, such as ongoing legal proceedings.
Melectric-Engineering UG uses technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data you have made available from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. In the case of collection and processing of personal data, the information is transmitted in encrypted form to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. Our security measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments.
Protection of children’s privacy on the internet
Personal data of children are not knowingly collected or used in any form by Melectric-Engineering UG. As a rule, we do not learn the age of the visitor to our websites. As the protection of children’s privacy is a particular concern, we do not collect, process or use information on our websites from persons who are known to us to be under 13 years of age without first obtaining the verifiable consent of a legal representative. Upon request, legal representatives may inspect the information provided by their child or request that it be deleted. Furthermore, Melectric-Engineering UG advises all parents and guardians to familiarise children with safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. Without the express consent of parents or guardians, children should not transmit any personal data on the Internet.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, simply contact us. The constant development of the Internet makes it necessary to adapt our data protection declaration from time to time. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes at any time.
Endlhauser Straße 7
Copyright © 2021 Melectric-Systems GmbH